free website stats program ignorant widow needs to identify bike | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

ignorant widow needs to identify bike

Sorry for your loss...and having to make tough decision. HDDon and the others have given you enough feedback to help you decide. And of course there are alternatives if you cannot get at least close to KBB once you fix the basic lock and routine fixes. Before the registration expires or needs renewal, you will have to decide to give it non-use status to save bucks while deciding to sell to keep it current. :22:

Unfortunately, I do have to sell. I'd love to be able give my son's their father's legacy but it's impossible. I'm so strapped now that I can't invest the few $ it would take to price her decent - so - not only do I have to let it go, I have to let it go way below her actual value. On the upside; Because of all the help I received here I'll be able to sell her for more than I'd assumed! Thanx Again!

Unfortunately, I do have to sell. I'd love to be able give my son's their father's legacy but it's impossible. I'm so strapped now that I can't invest the few $ it would take to price her decent - so - not only do I have to let it go, I have to let it go way below her actual value. On the upside; Because of all the help I received here I'll be able to sell her for more than I'd assumed! Thanx Again!

I understand your situation. When you are ready you should list the bike here as you will be reaching a large group of Harley lovers. Again so very sorry for your loss.

You're right Don a typo on my part FXSTC, smaller frame.

Had it right the first time:D

Don't want to nit pick Boss but the frame is the same from the neck bearings back. FX has different rake and longer wide glide from end.:cheers

Don't want to nit pick Boss but the frame is the same from the neck bearings back. FX has different rake and longer wide glide from end.:cheers

Are you absolutely sure about that? :D

From the current HD History posting:

1990-Willy G. Lou Davidson FLSTF unveil Netz said "Fat Boy". This is a stripped Heritage with solid wheels produced in limited series. The office style reinterprets the past Harley-Davidson as a New Hydra-Glide is both modern in its solid cast aluminum wheels that are reminiscent of the ancient flanged wheels Lakesters. This first version is in a silver-gray livery called "gray ghost" embellished with touches of yellow on the rocker supports, ignition cover or access cover to the clutch. The Fat Boy was an instant success that lasts forever!

Are you absolutely sure about that? :D

Positive. With the exception of the forward controls and the wide glide frontend on the FXSTC, all parts are the same. The FXSTC was longer due to the increased rake and larger dia. front wheel. Even the FXSTS shared the same frame.

Back