free website stats program If you had the money | Harley Davidson Forums

If you had the money

TCSTD

Account Removed
for a custom bike, who would you choose to make it? I like the bikes that Indian Larry made and also some of the bikes that Russell Mitchel makes. Not much into the stretched out bikes but some of them look sleek in design.

I think on just looks, I would choose a big dog. I like the way the sit and with the long front end they look good.

I believe I would go for a Boss Hoss bike with V8 engine and customed fiberglass body with a large seat for the wife. A neighbor of mine has one and spent a little over 53k but man oh man - what a bike. He even opted for a matching trailer.

I'd let Glider build it. At least I'd know he knows what he's talking about and doing... and I'd also know where to go if something went on the fritz. LOL... :s

Plus, he already has a good idea of the kind of bike I like... so that's a good start!

Oh yeah? What makes you think you would get any more than a tail light guarantee????

Once the tail lights are out of sight, your warranty is over:lero LOL LOL LOL:D
But thanks anyway:s

I believe I would go for a Boss Hoss bike with V8 engine and customed fiberglass body with a large seat for the wife. A neighbor of mine has one and spent a little over 53k but man oh man - what a bike. He even opted for a matching trailer.

I took the Boss Hoss out for a test ride here and the grin factor was amazing. From about 30 MPH the darn thing can smoke the rear tire forever when you hit it. I had a forced smile on my face from the acceleration of that bike. My cheeks almost got caught on my ears.:rofl

It's the ultimate HP machine. The dealer here has a 502/502 Boss Hoss with a blower on it. Would like to give that a try.

for a custom bike, who would you choose to make it? I like the bikes that Indian Larry made and also some of the bikes that Russell Mitchel makes. Not much into the stretched out bikes but some of them look sleek in design.

TC, if I had the money, I would have quite a few bikes, different models and styles. All would be customised, from mild to radical!!!:naughty

Hey T, you do realize of course that if you got a touring bike that you would sleep better at night, mainly because of all those lumps in the mattress would be gone!!!:lero:yahoo

Back