free website stats program I was on a roll today... | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

I was on a roll today...

Great news Pook! Glad to see your healing so well. You'll be off on the long haul before you know it. Really glad for you!!!:rider

Don't over do it now and get yourself in trouble. Last thing you need is to get into a spot and re injure yourself.

literally. I was rollin on down the highway on MY SPORTY!!!:D I rode it for the first time today and it was absolutely fantastic. Only thing that was difficult was getting off the bike when we came back. But Im still working on getting more strength in my leg. Thanks everyone for the support you have given me. Tomorrow it will be 6 months since my accident.

Great! Best wishes for many more great rides.

Don't over do it now and get yourself in trouble. Last thing you need is to get into a spot and re injure yourself.

Thanks glider! Im gonna try really hard! Ive only ridden the 1 time. Hubby will be back in 2 weeks. My leg & foot is swelled pretty bad so Im taking it easy. It was a busy weekend with mothers day and my birthday. :D

Back