free website stats program I sucked in my wallet | Harley Davidson Forums

I sucked in my wallet

Rebyl

Banned
and ordered a Harley backrest:17: . I was waiting around at the dealers yesterday while they did the 16000km service and there was an Ultra with one on and stupid me went and sat on it...nuff said. Also ordered some 19" shorty ariels, the light kit for the top box, you know the stop and tail light set up that comes on the 09's and some other bits of bling...man I hate waiting at a dealers for work to be done...tends to get real expensive:D.
Seem as it was my wedding anniversary I bought a little gift for the missus, couldn't afford much:khee

One of those posts where you don't know whether to say congrats or say "--sorry, while going to the parts counter minding my own business..." :newsmile053: Going to the HD dealer is that kind of experience, at least you walked out without buying a whole new bike (or two) :D this time anyway...

That's one of the reasons we ride a Harley, so we can modify it and make it our own. Unless it stock, I don't think there are two Harleys out there that are the same in setup or looks. Yea, it costs us a little cash. But hey, when you stand back and look at her, it's all worth it. Oh, and also a little something for the wife. Can't treat the Harley better than the wife, but...

That's one of the reasons we ride a Harley, so we can modify it and make it our own. Unless it stock, I don't think there are two Harleys out there that are the same in setup or looks. Yea, it costs us a little cash. But hey, when you stand back and look at her, it's all worth it. Oh, and also a little something for the wife. Can't treat the Harley better than the wife, but...

You are correct on the "modify", mine looks unique because it's stock.:D

Al

:USA

:CONNECTICUT

Nothing like waiting for a service, the waiting gets more costly than anything else, Happy anniversary.:D

Yeah...whatever you do...DON'T GO THERE FOR A FREE HOTDOG!

Back