free website stats program I pulled the trigger...finally | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

I pulled the trigger...finally

When you walk into a dealer, you need to learn to hide the stick stuck up your (EDIT). Those salesman can spot a sucker a mile away. LOL They got me for a 2011 road glide ultra last month, so I know what I am talking about.

Please read and understand the info in this link below...

A Friendly Reminder - Harley Davidson Community

Last edited by a moderator:
Actually, the General Manager is a great guy and is a friend of mine from the HOG chapter. I've been waffling on wanting to get a new one for awhile now but have managed to "Step away from the shiny new bikes". This makes my 5th Harley so I've rode this rodeo a couple of times already. Thanks, guys. It's a beautiful bike. And for all you folks that have been told that the new Ultra's ride so much better than the pre-09 models...start believing...I thought it was a load of hooey too but it's true! The new 103 is awesome and there is ABSOLUTELY NO HEAT ISSUE like the '07 96" motor had with stock exhaust.

Actually, the General Manager is a great guy and is a friend of mine from the HOG chapter. I've been waffling on wanting to get a new one for awhile now but have managed to "Step away from the shiny new bikes". This makes my 5th Harley so I've rode this rodeo a couple of times already. Thanks, guys. It's a beautiful bike. And for all you folks that have been told that the new Ultra's ride so much better than the pre-09 models...start believing...I thought it was a load of hooey too but it's true! The new 103 is awesome and there is ABSOLUTELY NO HEAT ISSUE like the '07 96" motor had with stock exhaust.

Adamecs Baymeadows?:s Name your dealer in the Good Dealer Experience Thread

Thanks. This is one that was taken at the Ride for Pride Scholarship Rally that the Groundpounders RC and Florida State College Foundation held. All proceeds went to a scholarship fund for wounded veterans and their family members to attend classes at Florida State College at Jacksonville.

...and yeah, I realize I put the luggage rack on backward...it's since been turned around.

Attachments

• Jim & Jo Harvey1.jpg
    Jim & Jo Harvey1.jpg
    168.4 KB · Views: 28
Back