free website stats program I now know the feeling!!!!!! | Harley Davidson Forums

I now know the feeling!!!!!!

cuznjed

My name is Matt I have had my Dyna FXDC for about three months, I have only been able to ride about 6 or 7 times but all ready at 600 miles and ole man winter is setting in on us and got to put in the garage :( I am a rookie this is my first bike and I love it, I will be asking alot of questions to the Dyna community so I will just say thanks for the time and support in advance.

Welcome! And be sure to mark the pages with the chrome parts you want in the HD catalog. Never know what Santa might bring. (I notice my marked up copy is missing from the office. What a gal my wife is!!!)

Hi Matt, I've got a FXDC too. You have found a great place to get info. These folks have helped me out a lot. Good luck.

hi matt from your picture you look a lot like a film star i just can not put my finger on. welcome to the gang enjoy your ride it will soon be spring.

Thanks jeromeserena, I'm not very good with computers, once I figure it out there will be a pic of my bike.

Back