free website stats program I never get tired | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

I never get tired

Someone telling me to 'Drive Fast--Take Chances' makes me start to think they don't care about me. I'm fine with people offering 'be careful , have a safe ride.'
I pay no attention to anyone giving me the full benefit of their ignorance or lack of a 'filter' when they offer all the reasons I'm stupid to ride a motorcycle. We're well aware of possible dangers of 'slip-fall' taking a shower and yet, most of us will continue to shower.
Hmmm, you mean when hubby tells me that he's not telling me to have fun?:newsmile091:

Hmmm, you mean when hubby tells me that he's not telling me to have fun?:newsmile091:

Yep, exactly
WAP.gif

LOL, just as I figured. :D Just to set the record straight, I think his line is 'Life's short, take chances.' And also, to keep people from thinking he really doesn't love me, he'd be lost without me as I would be lost without him. :s

LOL, just as I figured. :D Just to set the record straight, I think his line is 'Life's short, take chances.' And also, to keep people from thinking he really doesn't love me, he'd be lost without me as I would be lost without him. :s

Sounds just like my life with my best friend/wife. We met when I was 16, she 14. Married in 1973. I'm now 62. It was HER idea for us to buy our Ultra after many years of not riding. She and our kids are my world.

Back