free website stats program I love my job! Got some custom machining done | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

I love my job! Got some custom machining done

Thanks for all the compliments!! Looks like floorboards are up next. Still waiting on my saddlebag latch covers to come back from chrome. It is hard to find a chrome shop worth anything anymore.

I liked where you put "Memory Maker" on the rear of the Tour Pak. You're very talented and do nice work!

Thanks....I thought that was something subtle. I am not into badges that much and couldn't see giving HD $50 bucks for a nameplate to replace the one I took off when I painted it.

Huntsville? is that NC? Is that maybe a race shop with million$$$ CNC's:D Very nice looking work, nice to see someone has a brain of their own and can come up with stuff them self. A true craftsmen.

Huntsville AL but that would be neat. You don't even know the half of it. My GF gets so aggravated with me when she shows me something and I say " I ain't paying that. I will go home and make it." LOL She don't know how lucky she is I don't think. LOL

Awesome work - do you get to charge yourself (material/labor)? ;)

Like the "be-jeweled" plate frame - nice touch for your GF's bike. I say you're quite good w/your job. Great look'n parts!

Yes she was excited even if I did play with her bling bling.

Ya'll go look in my machining album for more pics of "junk" I made.

Here are a couple more projects I just finished.

I made my on saddlebag latch covers and fender spacers. Still waiting on the extra set of spacers to get back from chrome.

Attachments

• DSC03772.jpg
    DSC03772.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 20
  • DSC04032.jpg
    DSC04032.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 19
  • DSC04025.jpg
    DSC04025.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 19
  • DSC03773.jpg
    DSC03773.jpg