free website stats program I know this aint Kansas, but!!! | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

I know this aint Kansas, but!!!

I've watched your devastation on our nightly news here,and i'm amazed that more people aren't injured or killed.zoood,you're lucky, and ndfrmboy you're even luckier.Firstly by the escape and secondly by having the foresight to have enough insurance to cover yourself.And thirdly by having an insurance company that actually stood by you and paid out.

We're having HUGE issues here with insurance companies finding all sorts of reasons as to why they shouldn't pay out to our flood and cyclone victims.
I recently spent a lot of time in and around Brisbane,and then in North Queensland cleaning,clearing and attempting to restore power networks and ruined infrastructure.

To see a pile of rubble and debris and to realize THAT is the sum total of someone's life and existence is a totally humbling and gut-wrenching experience.Made even worse by the fact that i know i can go home at the end of my job;but how about those who have no home or family to go home to?
It's a mind bending revelation.

My thought and best wishes go out to all those affected by Mother Nature.

Back