free website stats program I have "PMS" | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

I have "PMS"

I hear ya!, I am working up in northern Ontario now and I am learning what winter is really like. Can't wait to get back to Michigan to a normal winter! Hoping to get back on the bike in March.

Yeah, only thing worst is i just got a new fatboy tuesday, but i rode wed, now freezing out, come on spring.:D

Everytime I pull into my garage and see my Deluxe just sitting there, I pout! I still get to ride about once a month (when it breaks 45), even though it is usually just a couple of miles. Keeps the smile on my face.

We pick up the hubby's new Street Glide tomorrow. It will be about 40 F. Can't wait!:yes

Winter hiatus definitely isn't enjoyable, but I pass the time by babying the bike with a little TLC (Tinkering, Looking & Changing)...

I can't wait for Spring...

I ride when it's above 30 and there is no salt or brine on the road but that isn't often this time of year...

I like the P.M.S. and T.L.C. never heard of them before. Very cool. What helps me is I cover my bike so I can not see it in the garage then its like Christmas day come spring when I uncover bike. Only 70 more day till Spring......

When I lived in Minnesota my boss said I had NA in the winter months No Attitude:p

I sympathize with you from Melfort Saskatchewan. It's cold here too!! I have my wood stove burning and the flame looks great. However. all I can do is dream about getting back on the road. If I could just get that window up on my Sporty!!! Oh well. Stay warm and before we know it April will be here!!

AsianNightster, know the feeling, not from the weather, but due to the fact I was on vacation for only 2 weeks, could not believe I was looking FORWARD to going to work and being able to commute to work...so don't despair, getting back on the horse is pretty reassuring. :15:

Back