free website stats program I got smelly gas.. | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

I got smelly gas..

I was talking about the sn__ing word!:)

:DWith all due respect, I think your looking for something that isnt there.The only work I said with sn--ing is snowing...The white stuff falling from the sky in Maine right know...:p

:DWith all due respect, I think your looking for something that isnt there.The only work I said with sn--ing is snowing...The white stuff falling from the sky in Maine right know...:p
I think the joking implication was that snowing should be considered a naughty word, as everyone wants it to go away.

Sorry again. Hope the snow is gone soon for you. :)

Rubyred..Hay no problem..:D..I think what haptened was you said the M word you know MODERATORS and that made the hair on the back of my neck stand up..:small3d031: Thanks for Filling me in before I needed a drink. LOL..I do like it here:D..

Boy I'm glad you guys got that sorted before we had to step in. :newsmile071::taunt

It is just as well that the particular s word is not on the hit list or there would be a lot of vacation time going about :)
we had a fair bit over the weekend but it is almost all gone now but more salt and grit on the roads again

Brian

Back