free website stats program I fixed that "UGLY" area on my Road King Today! | Harley Davidson Forums

I fixed that "UGLY" area on my Road King Today!

Mosko

What must be the ugliest place on the bike is the jiffy stand area on the left front lower. All that "Unfinished" looking stuff down there ruins the look of the whole thing IMO.

I installed the chrome cover kit #50251-01, and reversed the plated pan head bolt that holds the crash bar lower, putting the zinc plated head on the "inside", and added a nice polished Stainless Steel acorn nut on the outside.

What an improvement!

Looks like this.

50251_01_M_eda6.jpg

I added a bit of chrome today too. The tail dragger light to replace the dinky little piece on the rear fender . Made a big difference in the looks and has tail and break light features in LED's. I'll get some real pics up when I get some time.

Must have been a chroming day! :D

91066-07.jpg

I fixed the ugliest part on my nightrain ...............I put a Harley Davidson bag over my head when I'm on it. :bigsmiley24:

What must be the ugliest place on the bike is the jiffy stand area on the left front lower. All that "Unfinished" looking stuff down there ruins the look of the whole thing IMO.

I installed the chrome cover kit #50251-01, and reversed the plated pan head bolt that holds the crash bar lower, putting the zinc plated head on the "inside", and added a nice polished Stainless Steel acorn nut on the outside.

What an improvement!
Will the kit - part number you referenced fit a 99' Road King?

Back