free website stats program I did it. | Harley Davidson Forums

I did it.

Stormrider51

Many thanks to everyone who answered my questions and offered their opinions about Harleys. Yesterday I bought an '07 Electra Glide Classic from Gruene Harley Davidson in New Braunfels, TX. Great people to deal with by the way. The bike had 4,400 miles on the clock when I bought it and, best of all, had previously been owned by the owner of the dealership. I'm willing to bet it had excellent maintenance. The colors are olive green and pearl black. I've never seen one like it and it sure is getting a lot of attention and comments when I pull up somewhere. By my count this is bike #9 in 36 years of riding. It's the first Harley. Wish I had bought one years ago.

John

Attachments

• angel 002 (2).jpg
    angel 002 (2).jpg
    36 KB · Views: 36
Congratulations!!!

And, welcome to the HD crowd. I'm a newbie (to HD and riding) myself and am loving it!

Off now to pick up my new Cycle Shack pipes...

Yes, I too bought an FLHT (EG standard) a month ago. Owned many different Japanese bikes, but never a Harley. Decided it was appropriate for my 50th birthday, which I turned the day after I bought it. Great sales expereince at Cowboy HD in Austin, and I am greatly pleased with the bike. Best handling and riding bike I have ever been on. Thanks HD.

Congrats, If you feel like I did when I got mine, it was like falling in love for the first time all over again.
Enjoy!!!

Back