free website stats program I am an owner | Harley Davidson Forums

I am an owner

bubbacraft

So I bought a 2000 dyna today with 5500 miles on it. Screaming Eagle pipes and a back rest. The getelman that owned it drove it about 600 miles per year.

Thinking about a windsheild and forward controls.

YEE HAW

So I bought a 2000 dyna today with 5500 miles on it. Screaming Eagle pipes and a back rest. The getelman that owned it drove it about 600 miles per year.

Thinking about a windsheild and forward controls.

YEE HAW

CONGRATS on the new Dyna!!! So --- how many miles on it today??!! get a chance post a pic. or two . Stay safe when your out there!!! :cheers

Ride it and leave it alone for a couple thousand miles before you spend any money on it.Find out what you like and don't like about it then change it.Enjoy the ride.

hearty congratulations,you'll never regret your choice,get the forward controls,Many happy and safe miles dude

Thanks guys, I rode it 20 miles to work today but had to leave it there due to rain. I miss it already. :D Windsheild or no windsheild?
Full face helmet or not?
Too many choices.

WAYTOGO ONTARIO!

Good deal on the bike. I just added a quick release windshield and the cold mornings aren't so bad. Add a throttle rocker, some chaps, and head down the highway.

:)

Back