free website stats program Hurricane ISAIAS | Harley Davidson Forums

Hurricane ISAIAS

gator508

Experienced Member
Hey Jeff
Best of luck to you and your family with the storm and for anyone else in its path, batten down the hatches and stay safe. Prayers are being offered over Mobile Bay at 0900 Friday!!
 
Hey Jeff
Best of luck to you and your family with the storm and for anyone else in its path, batten down the hatches and stay safe. Prayers are being offered over Mobile Bay at 0900 Friday!!
Thanks Russ, you as well. I think we're good here, got the shutters up Gas for the big boy generator and lots of food. Stay safe and keep your head down.
 
I spent yesterday putting stuff up and moving it into the sheds. Got gas the day before for the generator, ran it about 15 minutes, if we lose power I'll plug it into the transfer switch so we'll have power for the house. Good Luck!!
 
Back
Top