free website stats program HP Figures For Big Twin Engines | Harley Davidson Forums

HP Figures For Big Twin Engines

attachment.php

This is a dyno print out from my 2007 Duece after I added new high flow exhaust, air filter and HDSE race tuner. It peaked out at 82HP at 5000RPM and 98ft-lbs at 3500-4000RPMs. The mechanic said this was one of the best dyno results he has seen from a stock engine (if you dont count exhaust and air filter).

attachment.php

This is a dyno print out from my 2007 Duece after I added new high flow exhaust, air filter and HDSE race tuner. It peaked out at 82HP at 5000RPM and 98ft-lbs at 3500-4000RPMs. The mechanic said this was one of the best dyno results he has seen from a stock engine (if you dont count exhaust and air filter).

Well don't make us guess - what kind of exhaust and AC you running? My Wide Glide only made 76 h.p. and 86 lb/ft of torque with a Ness Big Sucker AC, Python pipes, and the tuner kit.

What's in a number? I am riding a FXDSE110inches, 105 torque 80 something HP...After installing 2into2 V&h big radius and a race tuner kit numbers increased to 109 torque,high 80's HP...Just recently installed 400 Wood cams, ported my stock SE heads,High compression pistons (11:1 comp. now), V&H Big Shot Staggered w/power chamber, upgrade to 50MM throttle body with my existing race tuner kit redialed, I'm pulling 128 ft. lbs. Torque@ 3300 RPM and 120 HP @5500 RPM..I could have gotten a lil bit more if I had gone with a 2 into 1 system, but I still FLY close to the ground with what I have...Another shot of horsepower with a high Torque chaser.....

Back