free website stats program How tough is this guy? | Harley Davidson Forums

How tough is this guy?

Tougher than me. :D I'm really glad he wasn't seriously injured. It's nice to see a happy ending. :s

Wow, seeing him fly through the air and landing in a heap...I am certainly glad he was not badly hurt. Really says a lot about safety gear and plain ordinary luck of the draw. :bigsmiley6:

He is one tough guy because those kinds of accidents, where a vehicle turns into our path, are the ones that usually do us in. I'm glad he was treated and relaeased. If that was me, I'd be dead!:(

Tougher than me. I did that when I was 16. Had so much adrenaline flowing i didn't feel anything. Till about 3 hrs later. Next day I didn't even want to breath it hurt everywhere.

He is one tough guy because those kinds of accidents, where a vehicle turns into our path, are the ones that usually do us in. I'm glad he was treated and relaeased. If that was me, I'd be dead!:(

If that was me, ONE of us would be dead....

Lucky!
Looks to me that the impact as well his braking, assuming he was braking hard on the front, compressed the front end, which spring boarded him up, dissapating a good bit of energy. A little bit later in the turn and it would have T-boned him and likely crushed his leg. He would have to absorb a whole lot more energy at that point.

I hope he can get on and ride again after something like this, but I can understand if he can't. Yikes.

Back