free website stats program How to Roast A Moderator | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

How to Roast A Moderator

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fin what type of language do you use on the knitting forum-Celtic

Sorry i never found a worthwhile knitting forum worth joining as they were all too advanced for me :p
or perhaps they just didnt understand me

Brian

Who me? I will never tell. :s

True or False?

One of our Moderators also Moderates on a knitting forum that allows him/her to use negative language.

Knitting Forums: Message Boards where knitters gather and gab

Tank, you weren't supposed to find out about the knitting forum.....That was a long time ago.

I swear joyflyin, I didn't tell Tank about the lovely mittens you gave me with your wonderful Birthday wishes!!

That will be the last pair of mittens I give out here!

I still like to know about the language on the knitting forum!!

Yeah me too intruding minds want to know:newsmile055:

Let me warn you guys, I don't think you could handle a bunch of little old ladies with knitting needles. :D They are rough over there, be careful!

:newsmile011: :lolrolling:lolrolling:lolrolling

think i will just read and not comment... my luck i would get into trouble again.

this is a very good read

Sorry i never found a worthwhile knitting forum worth joining as they were all too advanced for me :p
or perhaps they just didnt understand me

Brian

You SHY devil,,,,,:newsmile080:

*******WE UNDERSTAND YOU******* :khee.....More than you think....

signed....BUBBIE

Me too, call one moderator on something and another one will censor you.

Excuse me, I should have said I flamed a moderator for posting erroneous information and then got called on for flaming a member. As I guess it should have been. But I find it very hard to let untruths go bye without comment. I guess I just have to learn to be more Diplomatic in my posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back