free website stats program How to get financed? | Page 4 | Harley Davidson Forums

How to get financed?

Well sorry for the last response back and thank you for everyones input.

What we did was since I was the one that went bankrupt we got the loan in my wifes name. Interest was 10% though Chief Financial $365 month for a 2012 Ultra Classic.

But since we don't have any bills were just going to pay $1000 a month and get this puppy paid off ASAP

As for insurance, I had progressive before and it was $61 month for my 08 Ultra. My rate for the 2012 is only $63 month.

So it looks like everything turned out great! and this puts no stress on any finances at all.

Since its in my wifes name it doesn't do anything to help my credit, but what im going to do for that is our bank does a secured credit card for $300. I figure if I get that, go out to dinner once a week on it and pay it off every month I will be building credit on my credit report and I can't get in trouble with a $300 max amount

It will also allow me to use it to secure hotels since I travel so much. Using a debit card they always want to add more to it which messes up a check book till the added amount is refunded and since I do everything in cash this will make things easier there too.

Now yesterday was a 210 mile ride home in 40 degree weather. Cold to the bone to say the least LOL I should of taken my heated gear but the weather was suppose to be in the 50's which didn't happen. But it was still a great ride

Glad to see everything worked out...good things do come to deserving. Make sure your wife gets lots of rides for her contribution...:D

Glad to see everything worked out...good things do come to deserving. Make sure your wife gets lots of rides for her contribution...:D

Oh trust me she will and you can bet she will be bragging to everyone that its HER Hog LOL. I told her you go for it girl and have fun with it cause we got it and nothing else matters LOL

Good Deal, start rebuilding your credit with that card, who knows maybe in a year you could together with your wife refinance the bike in both your names:s:rider

Good deal but make sure you are covered for driving it on the insurance, I do not trust most of them much, to many loop holes for them!

Already did the insurance part but thanks for the reminder just incase I forgot.

As for pics. heres some right from the dealer at home. I will upload some later with all my stuff on it April 14th when I have my stage one and pipes put on along with all my chrome, gauges etc that I have at home.

Enjoy cause I sure am

IMAG0230.jpg
[/IMG]

IMAG0231.jpg
[/IMG]

IMAG0229.jpg
[/IMG]

IMAG0232.jpg
[/IMG]

Back