free website stats program How much should a DYNO cost ? | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

How much should a DYNO cost ?

Re: How much should a DYNO cost ??

Does this mean that tweaking a canned map on a dyno is not a good thing?? I'm sure a custom map is the way to go, but don't they have to start from a canned map in the first place??
'Preciate your input... always good info here.

Does this mean that tweaking a canned map on a dyno is not a good thing?? I'm sure a custom map is the way to go, but don't they have to start from a canned map in the first place??
'Preciate your input... always good info here.

My "tweaking" a canned map, I was referring to just a few minor adjustments instead of a total custom map for the motor in all areas which is the way it should be done for the prices charged.
Unfortunately some dealers think that making the slightest of adjustments is considered a custom map.

they set it up on the dyno and run it-adjust the air/fuel mix-run it-look at the results then repeat as nessecary. then do a print out of before and after.

I am gettng a custom map , I have the 103 stage 2 kit installed but I stilll have the 96" heads & Vance & Hines true duels for the exhaust , the dealer is tuning each cylinder @ 500 rpm intervals .

Back