free website stats program How much do you pay for tires? | Harley Davidson Forums

How much do you pay for tires?

I remember that when I had my bike I could not believe the price that I had to pay for tires for my bike. What do you pay for tires? I used to pay about $200 per tire! I don't miss that, that is for sure!

Well I like large tires for safer rides, but it well worth it and if its too steep for you, you sould probably see if you can maybe invest in some used tires, they are almost as good as new and not as expensive.

You only have two wheels, not four. If one of them goes out, you can really get hurt. Why would you want to go cheap on tires?

my guy friend next door does not have a limit on anything concerning his bike. His is always the coolest one around too though.Maybe I will try and get some pics and post them for yall, it is really sharp!

my guy friend next door does not have a limit on anything concerning his bike. His is always the coolest one around too though.Maybe I will try and get some pics and post them for yall, it is really sharp!
You don't buy tires to be cool! That's just stoopid! Wheels maybe, but tires. You buy tires to keep your scoot glued to the ground.

Dunlop has some good ones for a little less than $200 each.You can get Bridgestone for right under $100, I am sure others can name a few more, but Dunlop is the way I go, my brother works there and I get a good discount on new good tires.

Opps, guess I should keep my comments to myself when I don't know what I am taking about.Little airhaided maybe, but stupid NO

Opps, guess I should keep my comments to myself when I don't know what I am taking about.Little airhaided maybe, but stupid NO
He's abrasive to say the least Sandy. Coat his message with some sugar and there's actually some good advise in there.

You definately want tire to keep your bike glued to the ground. I personally like Metzler tires. They are sticky, sticky. sticky.

I always buy the top of the line no matter what they cost. I am not trying to risk my life on some cheap tires to save a few bucks. I think the last time I got a rear tire it cost me something like $350.

I buy tires on line from American Motorcycle Tire. I can get a front and rear Dunlop 402's for my dresser for a little over 200.00 shipped to my door.

Bill

Back