free website stats program how many miles do you ride | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

how many miles do you ride

08 softail I bought in Feb 09, getting ready to turn 16K, both me and the bike were down for ~ 4 months earlier this year due to accident.

Most years 10-12 thousand miles.
This year might get 6000 if the season holds up.

That's a good point. The season in my area began with days and days of heavy rain, followed by temps so high it felt like you were riding through the opening of an oven door. Sometimes I just went home with not a cloud in the sky.

Rode 5,000 last year on dyna lowrider was fun , now have ultra classic & rode 7,000 on this year effortless & life doesnt get much better then riding my ultra with the wife on the back with the tunes turned up .

I ride every day, I try not to look at the odometer because that spoils my fun. I do tend to keep my bikes 4 years and trade or sell them with around 50 k on them all with well kept records:s

Wow! Everyone who has posted so far seems to put a lot of miles on their bikes.

I got my '08 Fatboy on May 21 this year with 12,900 miles on the clock. It is about to turn over to 16,000 soon. We ride year round here so if I keep this up I expect to put at least 10,000 miles on the bike by May 2012.

Apparently the short hoppers are staying away from this thread. Makes ya wonder where all the 10 year old low mileage bikes are coming from. :naughty

Not from this crew!!! :majesty

I'm usually around the 6,000 mile mark... sitting at 5000 for the season right now, and if the great weather holds, I should hit 6K with no problem. :D

Wow! Everyone who has posted so far seems to put a lot of miles on their bikes.

I got my '08 Fatboy on May 21 this year with 12,900 miles on the clock. It is about to turn over to 16,000 soon. We ride year round here so if I keep this up I expect to put at least 10,000 miles on the bike by May 2012.

Apparently the short hoppers are staying away from this thread. Makes ya wonder where all the 10 year old low mileage bikes are coming from. :naughty

Not from this crew!!! :majesty

My wife has a 2002 Dyna Low Rider with a little over 4000 miles on it....almost 10 years...

Back