free website stats program How many miles are on your ride. | Page 9 | Harley Davidson Forums

How many miles are on your ride.

How many miles on your ride?

• 0-10,000

Votes: 34 21.4%
  • 10,000-20,000

Votes: 41 25.8%
  • 20,000-30,000

Votes: 29 18.2%
  • 30,000 +

Votes: 55 34.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Well to be honest.........only 73 oh yea got a lot more to go...I have only rode it from the Harley Shop in Paris Texas to the house...I have only had it 5 days... but going to be off all next week...I can see 400-500 by next weekend...:D

Does it matter how many miles you have? Thought it was about quality not quantity.

Yup agreed but mine have been to work and back so far :( roll on summer
WAP.gif

I've got about 54k on the Ultra and really don't know how many on the 76 Super but best guess would be in excess of 80k ( three different speedo's) Been off them both since the crash, and am looking forward to putting some miles on them this year.

Got a couple of short rides in so far this year so maybe we'll see some real riding weather soon.

Well I need to make a update to my earlier post. I now have just a tad over 90,800 miles on my 2005 Electra Glide Standard.

I just took it in to the dealer the other day, and it sounds like a reman is in the works here. She runs strong though. It cranks up every morning and I change the oil in her at the regular changing times. She makes some clanking sounds and all, but she will flat out move down the road. Who knows. Maybe she is just getting broken in.

I have 30,000 on my 03 E/G classic also just done the roller chain conversion and cam upgrade, thanks to the information on this forum. I have never had any problems with my bike so now she is ready for the road.

In 2008 I bought a new FXSTC. 2 years later I traded her in on my 2010 FLHX.
The 2008 had 24,000 miles on her and now the 2010 Streetglide has 21,000 miles. Yep, I like to ride. All this in Upstate New York where they sit for 5 or 6 months a year.

Back