free website stats program How many 2003 Anniversary Road King models were made? | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

How many 2003 Anniversary Road King models were made?

For me, the silver top, black under side is super sweet. However, I find that the full-up white, with gold accents in the medalions seems to be the max. I think they call them the gold key anniversary models.

My RK Classic is the vivid black with silver stripes and medalions. I may be partial, but for me, black is the color for harleys, and the silver accents add just the right touch.

I'd like to see the red version, in person.

To each his own is the key.

My dealer won't touch a scooter over 10 years old. We are approaching that, which makes me nervous.

Enjoy,
Rich P

Why won't he touch a 10 year old model?!
WAP.gif

Hello there,

Does anyone know how many Harley Davidson Road King 100th Anniversary were made?
And last of all is there is a production number SPECIFICALLY for the 2003 anniversary models?? If yes where on the bike is it written?

Thanks in advance,

Ioannis Filippas

don't know how many RK's were made, but I heard from a realiable sorce that they made 2003's for 15 months, and extra 3 over other year models.

Why won't he touch a 10 year old model?!
WAP.gif
I don't know. Maybe it's that they make enough green on scoots less than 10. Maybe it that they don't want to stock parts for older scoots. I just don't know. All I know is, there are a few indy's that are sure to gather up the green when the wave of later year models comes loose around here.

Enjoy,
Rich P

I just purchased a 2003 Road King Classic 100th Anniversary in the same blue color from my friend's estate. The road bags are different on mine.

I know when i went to order 03RK they said i was unable to get the S/B two tone, after ording a black one, a few months later they call me up and asked if i would like to change the black to the S/B witch i did.:D

I wish i would of keep it. but i love my 09,:p

Hello there,

Does anyone know how many Harley Davidson Road King 100th Anniversary were made?
And last of all is there is a production number SPECIFICALLY for the 2003 anniversary models?? If yes where on the bike is it written?

Thanks in advance,

Ioannis Filippas
Black, 1,500, Black/Sliver 1,500, Gunmetal, 1,500. Limited, Red, White and Blue, Pearl, 750 each, but, I read, they extended the Limited due to pre-orders

My first Harley was the 2003 RKC , Gunmetal Pearl Blue.
Someone had ordered it and then backed out of the purchase.
It was about a 3 hour ride home from that dealership, I froze my keeper off but wasn't going to put it in the trailer we rented, woke up the next morning and we had 3 inches of snow on the ground.

Attachments

• 20240107_070906.jpg
    20240107_070906.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
Back