free website stats program How dumb can I be???? | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

How dumb can I be????

Very glad nothing real bad become of this besides the darn money it cost you..I will admit I dont check mine every ride..I bet you will notice a big change with your new front tire...:)...Mat

The only reason I check before every ride, I picked up a nail. The next morning it was down about 8lb. If I had not checked, with my luck I would have been in the middle of no where when it let me know it needed air.

You are all correct. It won't happen again! I now have a gauge and one of those nifty little compressors in the tour pack. You can call me the 0CD Kid when it comes to tire pressure!:s Glad I worked a ton of over time these last two weeks :newsmile073: Gonna need it:bigsmiley25:

Years ago I picked Sunday as tyre maintenance day, All the vehicles get aired up whether they want to or not. I hate buying tyres early, Good lesson learned here:s

OK everyone repeat after me: I will check my air pressure before every ride! Just like a preflight check, your tires are the last contact between you and the road!!

I will check my air pressure before every ride! :small3d023:

Thks Lawdog...doesn't hurt to have these subtle reminders. I try to do a weekly air check, but sometimes complacency delays the obvious. Checking mine today...before going on run w/new battery to test/charge.

OK everyone repeat after me: I will check my air pressure before every ride! Just like a preflight check, your tires are the last contact between you and the road!!

"I will check my air pressure before every ride" good enough?:D

Back