free website stats program How Do You Relax After A Long Ride? | Page 5 | Harley Davidson Forums

How Do You Relax After A Long Ride?

After chasing Mz. Bling around the canyons and Southern Cal. we take a bath together (we have a license "24 Years") and talk about the exciting people we continue to meet on the bikes and how blessed we are to live in such a wonderful state.

HEY! Craaaaaaiiiiiiig! TMI!!! Ok, yeah, that was during cold winter months...... Now that it's hot...... I don't know what Craig does......... I take a cold shower, go to the guest room and take a nap! LOL!!!!:bigsmiley20:

No......I"m kidding. We love chattin' about the ride afterwards. We usually discuss the many dimensions of the day from "the beach - to the desert - to the mountains & canyons - and back to the city". We refuse to get those communication microphones to put in our helmets because the "after-ride chit-chat" is much better than blah blahing during the ride.... A cool beverage, put our feet up, wait for the pizza to arrive, and "chill"!

HEY! Craaaaaaiiiiiiig! TMI!!! Ok, yeah, that was during cold winter months...... Now that it's hot...... I don't know what Craig does......... I take a cold shower, go to the guest room and take a nap! LOL!!!!:bigsmiley20:

No......I"m kidding. We love chattin' about the ride afterwards. We usually discuss the many dimensions of the day from "the beach - to the desert - to the mountains & canyons - and back to the city". We refuse to get those communication microphones to put in our helmets because the "after-ride chit-chat" is much better than blah blahing during the ride.... A cool beverage, put our feet up, wait for the pizza to arrive, and "chill"!

Darn It!!! Got caught! Just got back from getting some Silicone Spray for our rear drive belts and got an EAR FULL. Didn't think Mz Bling would catch this thread. OH WELL, like I've said before, "If the Queen is happy, the King is happy".

We got a lot of bugs around this area, so the first thing I like to do upon arriving back home, is to get a wet towel and soak the windshield a bit, then wipe the bugs off.

Back