free website stats program How Do You Choose a Helmet Color? | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

How Do You Choose a Helmet Color?

My 3 favorite helmets are; scratched black, chipped black, and shiny black. I have a flat black one that I like, but not as much.

I have three helmets I have baught the two I have for the bike are both black because it goes with everything. Then I have a white one for the track when I race my GTO and that one is white. Since I'm sitting in a car flying down the 1/4 mile I didn't care what color that one was.

I prefer a transparent one. Problem is, they tend to get scratched, so I've moved to one made of glass. It doesn't scratch, it's easy to clean, and you can turn it over and use it for a huge rum & Coke holder. It's nice and heavy, too, so you won't forget you have it on.:p

I have 3 black helmets and a black one with silver tribal graphic on it
i usually wear a black one
wife has a pink flowery graphic over white (wouldnt work for me)

Brian

I don't know - I think we need to see a picture of you in the pink flowery one to tell for sure :D

For me - black. I have 2 - 1/2 and full face. Like others have said - black goes with any color bike.

Wow - good thing I didn't start a poll - it would've been 100% voting for black!

Back