free website stats program Houston Area Meet and Greet | Page 6 | Harley Davidson Forums

Houston Area Meet and Greet

:s Heard from my brother Jeff today, he and Craig can ride down to meet up with us after the 25th, does that work?

Go check this band out if you're down there the 25th. Better get tickets soon though. Only $10, but it's on the roof and it will be HOT!!!!!! Awesome band if you've never heard of them. I was thinking about going to see them down there anyway, but not real crazy about riding my bike in the downtown Houston mess.

Proof Bar and Patio - Events

:s Heard from my brother Jeff today, he and Craig can ride down to meet up with us after the 25th, does that work?
Sorry Jack my post explains I can't wait till the 25th. Please make your schedule as required with out regards to me. If I was to swoop down there, I understand that I'd have to conform to your time table.
WAP.gif

Sorry Jack my post explains I can't wait till the 25th. Please make your schedule as required with out regards to me. If I was to swoop down there, I understand that I'd have to conform to your time table.
WAP.gif
Craig, I'm the one with a conflict until after the 25th. My other brother is coming out for a visit the 22nd and will leave the 25th. Sorry for the confusion.

Back