free website stats program Houston Area Meet and Greet | Page 10 | Harley Davidson Forums

Houston Area Meet and Greet

Here's something else coming up soon. Perhaps a meet and greet on the coast? 6,196 classic cars last year cruising some 30 miles of beach front hiway (90)

Cruisin' The Coast

well Joe...looks like your going to be the first one from the forum to see Jack on his new meds.......not sure if that is a good thing or bad..:small3d005:

don't forget to fill us in on the side effects...:newsmile036:

well Joe...looks like your going to be the first one from the forum to see Jack on his new meds.......not sure if that is a good thing or bad..:small3d005:

don't forget to fill us in on the side effects...:newsmile036:
Don't quite like these new meds, guess it will take some adjusting:dknow

that is not good news....not making your hair fall out are they?

Nah, just a weird feeling, I hope to be hitting on all cylinders in a few days, I go back in for follow ups for next 3 weeks, then I should be road ready, So hoping to get out your way when you get back:s

Nah, just a weird feeling, I hope to be hitting on all cylinders in a few days, I go back in for follow ups for next 3 weeks, then I should be road ready, So hoping to get out your way when you get back:s

be safe bud don't want you wandering the country and not hitting all cylinders....hope the redhead is on a trip so you don;t drive her nuts..:small3d005:

Back