free website stats program Hot deal !!! | Harley Davidson Forums

Hot deal !!!

BOWHIKER

Saw an add on craig's list this morning . 2006 FLTRI $ 4500.00 13,000 miles .WOW what a deal ! I answered the add and asked if this was a misprint . I received a reply from Alishia Mahony , yes the price is correct , which I knew it was a scam , my platoon is being deployed to Afganistan and I don't want it setting in my back yard and get old . She was at Fort Richardson , Ak military base and wasn't allowed to give or receive phone calls . What a bunch of Bull (EDIT) . I can't stand someone trying to use the war to scam someone out of money . I looked for the add again which is gone and when I asked about that I got no response , go figure .

Language and work arounds are not permitted on this forum.

Please read and understand the info in this link...

A Friendly Reminder - Harley Davidson Community

Last edited by a moderator:
Saw essentially the same ad on Craigs here in Los Angeles.
Scammers must have hit the entire country.

As they say, "If it seems too good to be true......."

I saw a similar 2003 ST on CL recently and when I inquired about it. It was suddnely not in the state as it was posted in, then ther was a request to send them my address and that we could do the deal through the E-bay vehicle purchase program. Minor detail of that is you have to do the deal through Ebay not CL. I brought that up and the email went silent.........Be careful with your money these day's!

Bodeen

People are always trying to get an easy $. It makes me mad as all get out. Then to top it off they post that they are serving our country and need to sell because of shipping out!

Call there bluff and turn the scammers in we dont need this:s

I saw the same thing in the Nashville Craigslist for a screaming eagle deuce. The lady replied telling me that her husband left her with three kids and she just wants it gone. The English was so broken in the email, I knew she didn't live here, let alone have a bike for sale. When I told her that we American's would not stand for scammers and that I was reporting her to the authorities, dead silence...:small3d002:

Back