free website stats program Holy Cow. I rang the bell. | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Holy Cow. I rang the bell.

Good lookin' bike:s So did ya get a good deal?:bigsmiley8:

Thanks guys. I didn't get much sleep last night wondering if I should do this. I probably won't sleep tonight due to all the excitement! That is a Mustang seat on there--really comfortable.

I'm hoping for some decent weather soon!

Did I get a good deal? I sure hope so! She has 7398 miles and about 5k in upgrades. The former owner works at the dealership--a little teary-eyed to see her go. Not a scratch on her, and very well maintained.

2 of my good freinds are ready to trade up their sportys. harley is offering to give what ya paid. seems to me the dealers arent givin much on the side though. thats a nice sporty ya got. i like the color reminds me of a 7 ball.

Nice ride :bigsmiley12: I like the color and the extra bells and whistles it comes with...... you done good!

You guys are going to think I am NUTS. I went to my local HD, just to look at t-shirts and stuff, and wound up RINGING THE BELL!

I just traded in my 2003 883 for a 2007 1200L!!

I guess I'll have to update my avatar once the bike gets delivered. There is too much snow and ice for me to drive mine up and bring one back. This baby is BEAUTIFUL and already holds a special place in my heart.

I am still shaking my head in disbelief.

Great choice, rubber mounted smooth running engine for the long haul, sorted out fuel injection, more power with rolling tack you were very familiar with more bling as "standard" and in the more "classic" 2 tone paint...Whats NOT to Like! I love this "hands in my pocket, mind'in my own business...all I wanted when I walked in was a T-Shirt stuff..."YAY :D

Going to the HD dealer (candy store) is like a kid walking into Disneyland...oh what a ride! :yes

Last edited:
Well, a mans gotta do what a mans gotta do!!! And it looks like you doood it good. Congrats on the new ride. I wish you many miles and days of happiness.
That 1st picture looks good. We'll need to see some more once you have it home.

Rhino-- I think you just named the new bike Seven Ball!! Awesome. I'll make delivery arrangements today will post some shots once she comes in.

Thanks Rhino!

Back