free website stats program hogtunes rear speakers and pods | Harley Davidson Forums

hogtunes rear speakers and pods

Hey guys, newbie to posting here, have been reading alot though, alot of(EDIT ) good information out there! So heres my question, I have a electra glide classic and have already upgraded the front speakers to hogtunes and it sounds great however I need more!:D I was researching and found that hogtunes makes a kit that adds speakers to the rear tourpack just like an ultra classic, has anyone done this install and is it worth it? I found the kit on ebay for 350 bucks shipped. Any replies would be greatly appreciated!

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome 05 - you may wanna take a read in the radio and communications section on this website. May be even better to post you question in that section.

Take a look around at all the various sections this site offers...it'll make your head spin at first - but most of what you're looking for..can be found somewhere on this site -

Communications And Radio - Harley Davidson Community

Anything Hogtunes makes is good stuff as far as I'm concerned. My ears always hum now thanks to them, who would have thought 8 speakers on a motorcycle.

I got the 8 speaker set up on mu ultra and WOW is all I can say.. Pez is excellant to deal with ,you will not be dissapointed

Dr Evil, my wife doesnt care to much for riding so Im usually riding solo. But thats o.k! I dont care much for "nag tunes"!! Iceman, I deffinetly think I will be adding the rear kit with amp and the tweeter pod, would all speakers be amplified at that point?? Dhorne, 8 speakers? Holy smokes! Must feel like you are at the concert!

I first changed out the 4 originals , then I added an amp and put two speakers in the lower fairings , the amp drives these , then I put the fairing tweeters , every addition was extremly noticable , everything very easy to install , again Pez is great to deal with , becareful of hogtunes on ebay , it seems the defective ones are making it there and hogtunes will not warranty them (as they shouldn't)
Anyway at 80mph the stereo is a little over half volume and sounds real clear , at three quarters volume my friends riding behind enjoy the music

05 electraglide , if you have lower fairing and no rear pizza box , I would recommend that you get the amp and put the speakers in your lower fairings as well as new ones in the upper fairing , you will not be dissapointed

Last edited by a moderator:
Back