free website stats program HOG members | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

HOG members

Our local store gives you 10%, but only after you have spent 2000 in accesories

The "discount" that HOG members get is what ever the local dealer wants to
do. According to Harley in their training there is no requirement at all for any
discount but many dealers do it to show appreciation or world of mouth
advertising

Man, I wish I would have known to ask. I'm a member thru the purchase of a new Harley. Also paid and I"m now a full member. I just had my 1000 mile service done. I wonder now if I could have got at discount.

My dealer only gives discounts on the genuine H-D parts, not labor.
5% discount if you're a member of the H.O.G. Chapter. If you attend chapter functions; rides and/or meetings you get H.O.G. Bucks, which add an additional 10% off. The bucks are only good for 30 days so you have to keep participating. We have a great group, so that's no problem.

the local dealer here is giving 50% off labour right now to generate work

My Dealer gives me a 10% discount even though I did not buy my bike from him, and I am not a member of the chapter

I am a life member, I was once a local chapter director. Dropped out of that local chapter over issues between myself and the dealer. I took my business to another dealer who I knew and started receiving 10% as do the other local HOG members. I did just join this chapter.

I find my best price on the parts I want. I then call my dealer and see if they will match. I just ask them nicely who is going to get my money today. So far I have always pick up my parts locally.

I am a H.O.G. member.... my last 2 bikes were purchased in 2007 from 2 different dealers. I get 5% from one dealer and 10% from the other. If I am making a large buy I order from Chicago Harley and they always give 20% discount and no sales tax which usually more than pay for the shipping charges.

Back