free website stats program Hockey Fans?? | Page 7 | Harley Davidson Forums

Hockey Fans??

As a hawks fan I'm looking for an original 6 max up, but first we have to get past these Cunucks.

Ya the canucks still have a little fight.. im not a big fan of hossa, so i have to say go canucks...i didnt like how he left the pens to win a cup with the wings, but, it did make it that much better winning it last year...

Go! Habs Go!

question for a habs fan, Whats up with the fans booing crosby? Did the fans forget that he scored the game winner in OT to win the Gold medal for canada? I find that funny. I know hes on the wrong team now, but give him some respect, he brought the gold medal to canada...

Well it done. The Canucks are out and gonna be golfing now. They just lost thier last chance. The Blackhawks won 5-1. Now who do I cheer for!?:(

Oh... the Jeckyl and Hyde Canucks have done it again.... lost to Chi town 2 years in a row... round 2, on exactly the same date as last year.

At this point im happy, both teams i despise are gone, the Wings and Pens.....I dont really care who wins the cup now, but I think a Hawks vs. Habs final would be pretty good....Habs seem to shut down all the high powered offenses, it would be interesting.

good luck to the habs...i think they will go all the way as long as halak keeps it up...I am an unhappy pens fan right now...but hey, we can go to the cup EVERY year ....

Back