free website stats program Hmmmm is your bike a boy or girl? | Page 4 | Harley Davidson Forums

Hmmmm is your bike a boy or girl?

My scooter have all been women's names. It's just not right to ride a bike with a guy's name if you know what I mean. Also, as mentioned, high maintenance, she's got an attitude to boot! Sort of like my wife, and I love her for it.
Ugly John
I have to agree with you on that one also you can't live without them.

Definitely a girl but only had her a fortnight and still haven't settled on a name - she's a curvy red easy ride so any suggestions welcome..:s

LUCY ! or Candy

As to the gender of my bike.....Where do I look to find out?:D:D

Last edited by a moderator:
Mine is a bike so it has been an it !! After reading this post I am thinking on changing my mine. Since motorcycles have been referred to as Iron Horses... mine is definitely a Stallion... it like to open up on the road and run like the wind the faster the better and except for the Preakness last week Stallions usually out run the Fillies !! Most cowboys rode horses with male names so I am going to find a name after a famous horse... no it will not be Trigger. Black Stallion will not do because my bike is not black... how about "THUNDER" ?
:rider

Last edited:
I'm liking the sound of these girls - where can I find them..?!:s

I was thinking of Lucile Ball who was very curvacious in her younger days and a Redhead named Candy that I dated my senior year in high school.....ah to be young again...

Back