free website stats program Highway Pegs | Harley Davidson Forums

Highway Pegs

Zamadan

Just went down to the dealer and found the coolest clamps to put on my rollbar for my highway pegs, Pure chrome and they swivel 360 degrees. Would be great for those with shorter legs. You can add up to 4 inches either way with them. Just thought they were neat.:29:

They are a great feature and they also offer them for the passenger boards on baggers too. It makes the ride much more comfortable for the passenger.

Zamadan - I have a set of them on my Heritage. I am only 5'7" tall so the swivel feature is what attracted me and they fit me just fine. You won't be disappointed if you get a set.

Just went down to the dealer and found the coolest clamps to put on my rollbar for my highway pegs, Pure chrome and they swivel 360 degrees. Would be great for those with shorter legs. You can add up to 4 inches either way with them. Just thought they were neat.:29:

Can you please post a picture of these, I too am only 5 7 or 5 8 depending on what beer store I am leaving

I put a set on my Ultra and love them! Got them in the perfect position. If you don't have a set I highly recommend them. Journey On!

Anyone got a HD part number on these? I replaced the passenger pegs with boards so I was going to use the old pegs on the roll bar.

Adjustable Highway Peg Mounting Kit-360 degree
HD part number 50832-07
$99.95
page 612 of 2008 HD catalog
These are what I have on my FLHRC, and I love them.

Adjustable Highway Peg Mounting Kit-360 degree
HD part number 50832-07
$99.95
page 612 of 2008 HD catalog
These are what I have on my FLHRC, and I love them.

Thanks. As they say HD=hundred dollars, and you just found me something to spend another hundred on!

just took a set of these off my engine guard on my sporty. they worked great when I went on long rides but with forward controlls on a sporty they got in the way. Put them in the drawer.

The 360 degree mount footpegs on the engine guard are a great addition, especially those with inseams 30" or greater. I also have forward controls, so I added Kuryakin mini-wing floorboards with mid-position brackets for better control when riding on rough roads or when two-up (when I can't use the passenger peg position). All this adds to the rider's comfort level especially on long rides.

Back