free website stats program High Mileage Harley | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

High Mileage Harley

and his story goes on....the new bike was dumped trying to avoid an accident with a suv to which he lost a leg. got himself a trike and now having a battle with hd over a repair job, i think trans problem, that they won't cover cause od the stress he puts on the bike with all his flags he rides with on it

and his story goes on....the new bike was dumped trying to avoid an accident with a suv to which he lost a leg. got himself a trike and now having a battle with hd over a repair job, i think trans problem, that they won't cover cause od the stress he puts on the bike with all his flags he rides with on it

Stress from..... flags? Surely MoCo won't lose their loyalty poster boy over a fight over his flags bogging down the tranny. But then again..

Source? Can you provide a link?

Agreed. They should give him free new clutches for life. He's would have been a great success story for them and all they had to do was pony up parts every once in awhile... Too bad.

This is ironic, not only does HD sell the flags, and mounts they installed them shame on them this is very bad pr IMO

See thats what I like to hear!!!

I do see some dealershisp (EDIT) it up for the rest of the brand, it's ridiculous that they wont warranty over some flags... Hopefully they'll own up and do the right things.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back