free website stats program hey i found help | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

hey i found help

why wont this site let me add a new conversation in electrical??????????????? and it seems like every thread has a display saying thread is over 2 or more years old and not to add anything whats up with this??? you know things happen to people at different times not all at the same time. if its on here so long you dont want anyone to add a comment then just remove it or close it. it must be just me sorry but iam not sorry. i can always fine information on the internet but i thought i found a place for harley bros to talk with

Last edited:
Liquid_wrench is correct. If I remember correctly, there is like a confirmation box that asks you if you want to continue and add to the old thread. It's been a while since I have posted anything in an older thread (mainly because I was lame all summer and didn't get to ride at all).
Good luck, there are a lot of very knowledgeable people who can give you some very good advice.

Your taking about the
" Self Help Information and Tip. "
I can respond in this section but not start a new thread also.
I think this area is for moderators.
When the message says that it is over --- yrs old do you want to reply to it? Say yes .

Joel is correct, if you are trying to start a new thread i the Self Help section, you may not have the privilege for that. But you should be able to reply unless the thread has been closed.

Hello from NZ, being in your 60s means more good times, I find riding really helps the new hip joints because its way better than walking, lol

Back