free website stats program Hey HD Talking group | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Hey HD Talking group

I would go for that. I'll stop by at your place Steve and pick up some stoogies and a bottle of that 151 proof rum.
kemo

You want to ride all the old iron one more time in cuba eh

Nah....I think you should send me to Cuba! :lolrolling

All expenses paid of course.:bigsmiley24:

One problem you would have there,When I finally got on the internet I found Fidel has blocked most sites including this one!:devil

I would go for that. I'll stop by at your place Steve and pick up some stoogies and a bottle of that 151 proof rum.
kemo

You better hurry Ken,the rum is almost gone!:D

Steve I have a bottle of 151 rum that the wife and I bought on our honey moon over 40 years ago. Still not opened.

One problem you would have there,When I finally got on the internet I found Fidel has blocked most sites including this one!:devil

You better hurry Ken,the rum is almost gone!:D

Hey, we should not be blocked, I think we do pretty good with the language...must be the freedom of speech or thought thing or the fact HD motorcycles are a "capitalist indulgence". :33:

By the way, I think Glider will hit the magic 20K on November 26th at midnight, because HDTimeline does have a lot to be thankful for!:cheers

Last edited:
kemo, you know that stuff doesn't age once it is in the bottle don't you?

Oh, it ages, albiet v-e-e-r-r-r-y slowly...rum is not "timeless"...'bout the only thing that doesn't age is honey.:33:

Back