free website stats program HELPPP!! no rear park lights | Harley Davidson Forums

HELPPP!! no rear park lights

sdriddle16

hello im in dire need of some help i own a 2007 harley road king when i turn my bike on the headlights come on but the turn signals and the brake light dont come on in there park state but i can use my signals and my brake light comes on when pressed i checked my fuses and the fuse for "lights" was blown i replaced it and turned on the bike and pop the fuse just goes so ive started to take the bike apart to see if i can find a short but before i do i just want to know if anyone else has had this prob. im 21 years old and i feel hurt that on my fathers birthday we get all ready to ride and we're pulling out the bikes and my american icon doesent start ,i saw my leather clad dad hang his head and slowly start backing his bike into the garage . i mean i owned this bike for a month and had to have the stator and regulator , battery replaced no kiddin

With the blown fuse, something is shorting out and from what you describe, I would check the wiring harness under the rear fender for tire contact.

Is it due to the fact I am FX and not FL that I don't have rear Park turn signals either. I do have a brake lite Park but that's it. Park turn signals are only in front for me.

Also the US models don't have rear parking lights unless a module is installed. International models have provisions for a rear light to be lit when the key is removed.

Back