free website stats program Help with whitewall tires | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Help with whitewall tires

This may sound crazy but I was polishing my rims with Never Dull yesterday. I got some on the white wall and quickly cleaned it off. The tire came out white where I wiped the Neverdull off. No scrubbing, just on and off. I did a small area at a time and the tires look great. I don't know how it affected the tire. I may go out today and find my bike sitting on the rims.:D

buy some Lyndall Racing brake pads and your cleaning efforts will be minimized..I installed Lyndall dustless pads and had 2000 miles and never had to clean any brake dust form my rear fat daddys..well worth the investment..google lyndall brake pads..:p

non caustic mag wheel cleaner and a nylon scourer, spray it on leave it a minute or two then scrub off with water.

Try Mr. Clean magic eraser,no scrubbing and they come out whiter than any other product I have ever used:D

Ditto! Easy to use between washes and after them. no worrying about overspray or rinsing after use. Makes the eggshell color turn white again.

Back