free website stats program Help With Turn Signal Wiring | Harley Davidson Forums

Help With Turn Signal Wiring

blackax

I have a 2015 flrt freewheler. I'm also missing my left arm. I have been riding it since i bought it and swapped the clutch to the right hand side (simply hooked it into the front master cylnder and bleed it) I'm trying to add the left turn signal to the right side using a simple button that I've already added, but I cannot find information on a 4 pin connector or even the right coloring code. I have a red a red/white a black/white and a black and that's all that runs into the left control. I want to know witch wire I need to splice into and if I need to add power or ground it. thanks

Re: Electrical Trouble Shooting

I have a 2015 flrt freewheler. I'm also missing my left arm. I have been riding it since i bought it and swapped the clutch to the right hand side (simply hooked it into the front master cylnder and bleed it) I'm trying to add the left turn signal to the right side using a simple button that I've already added, but I cannot find information on a 4 pin connector or even the right coloring code. I have a red a red/white a black/white and a black and that's all that runs into the left control. I want to know witch wire I need to splice into and if I need to add power or ground it. thanks

Welcome to the forum.
I don't have an answer for you but if you start a new thread in the "Electrical" in the General Tech section you will probably get more responses.

Good Luck

Re: Electrical Trouble Shooting

Welcome to the forum.
I don't have an answer for you but if you start a new thread in the "Electrical" in the General Tech section you will probably get more responses.

Good Luck

Done!

Back