free website stats program Help which one !!!!! | Harley Davidson Forums

Help which one !!!!!

STARY

Account Removed
Going to the dealer tomorrow,looking at either a street Bob,Fat boy,Fat bob.I don't want to arrive with shiney bike eyes and chose the wrong one.I have always liked the fat boy and still do,but the fat bob is looking good too,whats the general opinion on the three models

If you are torn between 3 bikes, I would wait till you know for sure. Only you can decide, not someone else. Go sit on all and if possible ride them. If you are not sure and just choose one, you will likely have regrets. Best thing is to buy all three!! LOL! Seriously, dont buy one if you have three your considering, one must have your gut a little more than the others?

Like Walleye said, make sure you ride them first. This might make it very easy to decide, or do just the opposite if your favorite bike by looks turns out to fit better in a rodeo than on the road (small chance of that happening with the streetbob and the fatbob though.. I've had to make a similar choice between those a while ago.)

>Good luck, have fun, and make sure to tell us which one you chose!

Take care,

We have the same tastes, :). I was torn between the fat boy and fat bob. I rode both, completely different feel, the decision was an easy one in the end.

You are getting ready to obligate yourself to some cash any way you go -- with that being said -- RIDE THEM FIRST. Don't just sit on them. You don't want to be sorry about buying a bike or wishing you had taken more time.

Back