free website stats program Help Me Please....:) | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Help Me Please....:)

Thanks Dave, that may be an option. :s I know that TW has some Brighthouse stuff in Indiana too.

I just have some time in with TW and would prefer a transfer if I can make it happen. BUT, I'm not in love with the company by any means for any other reason, but it would be a tough call to willingly go back to the bottom of the totem pole and start over with the vacation/pay etc. My big need is health care, I am pretty confident that within a couple of years I could be in pretty good shape financially with another company, but I don't really want to go backwards in the vacation department. :) (Or the pay department for that matter).

I'm looking into Fed Ex/UPS possibilities also, or even working with cell carriers. Any telecommunications company has promise for me. It's like I told my husband, in this field, I have what a lot of people don't; I can pass the drug test, I can pass the background check and more importantly, I can pass the driving check. :D

I was talking to one of our HR folks in 05 or 06 and she was telling me that only 17% of the applicants that applied for field ops jobs were accepted because they couldn't pass at least one of the 3 checks. I'm not so worried about getting a job, but getting the best opportunity for the benefits and such.

So, how about any input from some couriers for purple or brown? :D

Back