free website stats program HELLO TO ALL | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

HELLO TO ALL

Thank you Bodeen
I hope I can learn more about Harley Davidson here. I troubleshot my primary/transmission problem, and made the repairs myself. I didn't save a lot because of the special tools I had to buy. But it's done right, and I'm very proud of myself. I've been in the maintenance field my entire life with the big trucks, cars, 4 wheelers, and motorcycles. I have not been exposed to everything in the field, I have some good experience. There's a local shop here in Virginia Beach, I suspected right from the get go the shop was currpt. I met a man that had service done there. (We became good friends.) only to find out. His motorcycles were set up for failure on purpose. To keep customers coming back. I said to myself. WOW! I guess this is one way to stay in business. What put the topping on the cake for me was. I was there buying parts and mentioned I was helping my friend replace his drive belt. The shop owner replied. "WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO DO, PUT ME OUT OF BUSINESS!" I said no, just trying to help a friend. This is the kind of stuff we all have to deal with, that's why we congragate here at HD TALK to help one another.
Anthony C

Back