free website stats program heated liner harness/battery/trckle chrgr | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

heated liner harness/battery/trckle chrgr

Glad you got it sorted.
Just one more thing. It is recommended that you always have the bike running prior to plugging in the heated gear. The extra power that the heated gear draws will pull down the battery quickly .Then when you hit the starter the draw is harder on the battery as well as the starter

I might be a bit concerned with the green light taking 3.5 hours to turn green. That seems to be a long time unless bike may have been sitting a while with lights on or key on and heated clothing plugged in and not running. Usually my bikes are plugged in as soon as parked and with the amount of time it takes to put riding gear away the light goes from yellow to green. Might try a different type of tender???

Glad you got it sorted out and thanks for posting the fix. You may be ready for a new battery soon. Earlier this year I replaced my 5 year old battery, it started taking longer to charge and after awhile it didn't take a charge at all.

Back