free website stats program Heat Deflectors | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Heat Deflectors

Cvhmpls...Soph9 had problems with oil tank burning her thighs before getting Zood's heat shields...which work great and improve the look of the bike...check out link below post #32 and #43... :small3d018:
http://www.hdtimeline.com/softail_models/18400-09_fat_boy_oil_tank_dip_stick_woes_the_heat.html

Try this link- NO MORE FRIED THIGHS!!!

RSB%20close.JPG

RS%20large.jpg

LS%20large.jpg

RJ

Hd doesn't make em for softails. I do. Ive been the 1st out there making deflectors. Yes, theirs are priced cheaper than mine. But thats cause it was a smart move on their part for advertising. To move their plastic versions. Plus mine is manufactured solely here in the USA. Not over seas like theirs is. Ive the original touring model prototype on my scoot here. It still looks like the day I put them on and that was 10 years ago. I build them to last. Mine have no leather on them. Their aluminum with a vinyl that matches your seats covering. Thus making it look more like its from the factory and as an extention of the seat or saddle. If anyone has any questions. Ill be glad to answer them. Im not in here doing a sales plug on my product. There's no need too. My work speaks for it's self.

RJ

ok you all can have the soap box back.
Zood, I'm in the market for a heat deflector and would like to know more about your product. Please PM me.

Yes, of course. But I'm still on vacation. Just got back from a 1200+ mile ride. Will be doing business again on Monday. But PM's are easy enough.

RJ

No, zoood, I meant did he PM you first instead of just posting a PM request within a thread.

Enjoy the last few days of your vacation!

No, zoood, I meant did he PM you first instead of just posting a PM request within a thread.

Enjoy the last few days of your vacation!

Sorry,... still have the rumbling of the 113 in my head.

He was off line when I sent the PM back to him.

I'm looking for heat deflector thah works. I have a softail deluxe 2006. I did try some but it's worst. Help please

I'm looking for heat deflector thah works. I have a softail deluxe 2006. I did try some but it's worst. Help please

Im a sponsor on here. This is my heat deflectors -

Vtwin Heat Deflectors

Here's a picture of a jeweled set on a softail delux

RSB%20close.JPG

LS%20close.JPG

RS%20large.jpg

Its the same fit for your 2006 as well. With or with out studding.

RJ

Back