free website stats program Heat deflectors | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Heat deflectors

I also have been looking to add some of these heat deflectors to my FLHTCI,, But...I have the ajustable backrest, which has a handle mounted in the place where the HD ones would mount..So.. is there a brand that you can use with the ajustable back rest? thanks.....:(

I also have been looking to add some of these heat deflectors to my FLHTCI,, But...I have the ajustable backrest, which has a handle mounted in the place where the HD ones would mount..So.. is there a brand that you can use with the ajustable back rest? thanks.....:(

I have an adjustable backrest AND the HD midframe air deflectors. They will coexist nicely and the directions clearly give mounting instructions for either way.

I made sure that my deflectors work with the back rest release latch since day one.

BRRL1.jpg

zoood/RJ

Back