free website stats program Heading to CHICAGO | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Heading to CHICAGO

I just returned from the show, and was very disappointed in the size and layout:bigsmiley19:. They need to stop calling it the world's largest because it it certainly is not. It has gotten bad since it changed from Super-Cycle, and now only occupies half of the space it formerly used with about 1/4 of the vendors. I will NOT be going back again:newsmile055:.

I just returned from the show, and was very disappointed in the size and layout:bigsmiley19:. They need to stop calling it the world's largest because it it certainly is not. It has gotten bad since it changed from Super-Cycle, and now only occupies half of the space it formerly used with about 1/4 of the vendors. I will NOT be going back again:newsmile055:.

It's the economy. We experienced the same thing with the show in our neck of the woods back in September. Disappointing reviews start with post #38:

The Great American Motorcycle Show (Norcross, GA) - Harley Davidson Community

I wouldnt want to live there but I love visiting Chicago.

Two places that are a must...Ditka's Steakhouse for the best steak on the planet and Gino's East for the worlds greatest pizza.

Why does it always come down to the food? Is that all I do? Ride to eat...

I wouldnt want to live there but I love visiting Chicago.

Two places that are a must...Ditka's Steakhouse for the best steak on the planet and Gino's East for the worlds greatest pizza.

Why does it always come down to the food? Is that all I do? Ride to eat...

LOL, riding takes lots of energy, we eat we ride repeat:newsmile100:

Back