free website stats program HD "Get a Grip" Grips | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

HD "Get a Grip" Grips

Nice...I had a set of those on my "banana bike" when I was a kid. Look pretty sweet on your m/c!

Those remind me of "Grab Ons" grips back in the '80's
Anyone?

Take care,
Dave

The OP, not the post just before this one...

Ahhh yes Dave, many BMX hours under my belt. Then you had to get the "doughnuts" for your grips so your thumbs did not get rubbed raw. I still have a Redline hanging in the garage, it gets a ride around the block once a year.
Back on topic: I'm in the market for new grips, my stock grips with 75k on them have flat spots wore into them and get sticky when hot. I think I will check these out. Thanks for the reviews!

Ahhh yes Dave, many BMX hours under my belt. Then you had to get the "doughnuts" for your grips so your thumbs did not get rubbed raw. I still have a Redline hanging in the garage, it gets a ride around the block once a year.
Back on topic: I'm in the market for new grips, my stock grips with 75k on them have flat spots wore into them and get sticky when hot. I think I will check these out. Thanks for the reviews!

I have big ole hands and when replacing my Aileron grips, I was looking for something with a larger circumference. It came down to Avon's and the ones from the folks at SAC. I bought the ones from SAC and couldn't be happier with them. They have an even larger circumference then the Avons.

Grips - CoolSAC

Back